If you would like to reserve the clubhouse. Please review the Homestead Event Calendar and select an open date. Complete the Clubhouse Rental and Use Agreement below. Once the Homestead Owners Association receives the Clubhouse Rental and Use Agreement form, the request will be reviewed. Please allow 3 business days for all requests.
Homestead Owners Association, Inc.
Pavilion and Common Area Rental and Use Agreement
Located at the corner of Old World Street & Champions Way
Please use a separate form for each day that is being reserved. THE HOMESTEAD PAVILION AND COMMON AREAS ARE NOT AVAILABLE FOR USE BY OUTSIDE ORGANIZATIONS OR NON-HOMEOWNERS OF HOMESTEAD. The Homestead Owners Association, Inc. does hereby license and authorize the below Member to have temporary use of the portion of the premises described above, subject to Member’s compliance with the following conditions:
- A $20 non-refundable reservation fee, and $100 refundable cleaning and damage deposit shall be paid to the Homestead Owners Association by the Member and shall accompany this agreement. Payment may be made by check or credit/debit card. If a credit/debit card is used, a convenience fee of 3.5%, with a $3.50 minimum will be added. If paid by check, please provide 2 checks, one for each fee.
- Overnight use of the premises is not allowed. The Pavilion is available for reservations from 8am-10pm.
- Member shall be solely responsible for cleaning the facility and common area following Member’s use, which responsibility shall include removal of all Members’ property from the facility and premises and removal and proper disposal of all trash, refuse, and debris. Members must supply their own cleaning materials and equipment.
- If Member cleans the facility to the satisfaction of Homestead Owners Association and if there is no physical damage to the facility, shall refund the cleaning and damage deposit. Member understands and accepts that Homestead Owners Association may keep and apply such portion of the deposit as may be necessary to adequately clean and repair the facility and premises.
- Member accepts responsibility for all cleaning and repair costs including any costs that may exceed the cleaning and damage deposit amount.
- Any furnishings must be returned to their proper arrangement after use of the facility, un-damaged.
- Member agrees to be present at all times while guests and other non–member people are present at the premises and facility. Under no circumstances will Member grant access to the premises and facility to a non-member without being present during the entire period that the non-member is.
- Member agrees to hold Homestead Owners Association harmless from all claims, liability or responsibility for injury or property damage that may occur while this agreement is in effect.
- Member accepts responsibility to assure that all guests and other users of the facility and premises follow all rules and requirements of Homestead Owners Association.
- Member agrees to post a notice of the time and date of the reservation on the premises and facility at least two weeks prior to the dates of the function, and will remove notice when function is over.